0

Monica Belucci News and Google Images

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Monica Belucci : [Talking about why she will not move to Hollywood to further her film career]: I could never live there. They are obsessed with youth and beauty even more than us. There is this thing in America where actresses reach 40 and go mad. The film industry wants all these young people. They also like a different sort of woman (to me). I will never be skinny. I also had a child a year ago, and I have been lazy. I love to eat. Who cares? I am natural.


Monica Belucci Oh my God
Monica Belucci  Oh my God
Monica Belucci Pics


Monica Belucci Hands
Monica Belucci  Hands
Monica Belucci Photos


Monica Belucci Screensavers
Monica Belucci  Screensavers
Monica Belucci Images



Monica Belucci : Vincent was so incredible, so sweet. When we went to Cannes for the film, you know the moment when I come out from the tunnel and we see me for the first time completely with blood all over, he was crying. I said, Vincent, come on. Its just a movie. We know its not real. (on her husbands support when Irreversible (2002) was released).


Monica Belucci Photo Session
Monica Belucci  Photo Session
Monica Belucci Free Stock Images


Monica Belucci Bikini
Monica Belucci  Bikini
Monica Belucci Royalty Free Images


Monica Belucci Hot Photo 2009
Monica Belucci  Hot Photo 2009
Monica Belucci Gallery



Monica Belucci : Measurements: 35C-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine.)


Monica Belucci Still Hot
Monica Belucci  Still Hot
Monica Belucci Stock Images


Monica Belucci Wallpaper 005
Monica Belucci  Wallpaper 005
Monica Belucci Wallpapers

0 Responses to "Monica Belucci News and Google Images"